Even well-kept, protected games can have accidents! With our game repair services, we’ll be able to get your game working like new again! Bring your console(s) and/or game(s) that are in need of fixing into the store, and we’ll be happy to take a look and give your a quote for repairs.
All of our system repairs come with a system clean and a 30-day warranty. Repairs are done in-house, and generally take up to 2 weeks. We do not work on systems with water damage or that have had/currently have critters living inside.
Below is a list of repairs that we are currently able to perform. If your console has an issue not listed below, feel free to give us a call or drop by our store with your console so we can see if we can help you.
Console & Accessory Repairs
- NES Pin Replacement
- SNES Power Port Replacement
- NES/SNES/Genesis Deep System Clean
- System Update/System Reset for Xbox 360/PS3/XB1/PS4
- Joystick replacement for N64/Gamecube controllers
- Cord replacement for N64 controllers
- Thumbstick replacement for Xbox 360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4 controllers
- Button replacement/fix stuck buttons for all controller types
We repair multiple types of discs and cartridges, including CD/DVD discs, Blu-Ray discs, and mini-discs, Game Boy cartridges, and Game Boy Advance cartridges. All of our game & disc repairs are covered by our 30-day warranty and will have your game or disc working like brand-new!